ICGFM Foundation Course in Public Financial Management
A comprehensive introduction to Public Financial Management. This course can be taken by complete novices wishing to understand PFM, or seasoned professionals who need to fill in the gaps. This course is an excellent tool for any government department, employee or consulting firm.
Below is an overview of the course content.
- Module 1: Overview of Public Financial Management
- Module 2: Government accounting
- Module 3: Government financial reporting
- Module 4: Government planning and budgeting
- Module 5: Budget implementation and management
- Module 6: Control, audit, assessment and reform