ICGFM Foundation Course in Public Financial Management
ICGFM and PFM Training Limited announce the launch of a new online training opportunity! The Foundation Course is a six-module introductory course in Public Financial Management.
Below is an overview of the course content.
- Module 1: Introduction to Public Financial Management
- Module 2: Concept of Double Entry Accounting
- Module 3: Ledger Accounts, trial balances and financial statements
- Module 4: Moving from private sector to public sector financial management
- Module 5: Government planning and budgets
- Module 6: Budget execution and classification